HOME | OCS SYNERGY | PROMOTION | ABOUT US


\

TuneUp Utilities Sucks? Why...?



TuneUp Utilities sucks. Do not use this software. Many of my customers comment on the software, which damage the PC / laptop they are. It makes the PC / laptop they are slow and there could not connect to the internet or WiFi.

There are among those trying to get rid of this software but the problem still not solved. There also can be solved only by using system restore, but there also had to reformat the PC / laptop.

So, I myself was afraid to try because I do not want it to ruin my computer. My advice, just use a program that has been provided by Microsoft. That is better for your computer.


So, if you have any comments or suggestions, it can write the following reference to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...